Sunday 30 June 2013

That'll do

It's with a sense of almost disappointed weariness that I finally finish the bulk of the garden work. After a load of earth-moving, smoothing, filling rubble sacks and planting we have my finished tiers:



There's a bit where I want another plant but I could live without it. It has a 'Black Lace' Sambucus:


A dragon:


And a face:


On my way out I also discovered that there were some late developers in the propagator that I'd already planted out from:


Not sure what to do with them. They're asparagus and I've already got tonnes of that planted out:


Got three of those troughs.. I don't really want to just kill them off though, after all they've been through..

The lavender is going mad, can't wait to see this lot flower:


Shallots doing well, I didn't really think they were like this - I expected something like the simple grasses of garlic but these are quite funky:


Spinach may be dead:


Chillis are shooting up. It seems like I look away for a bit and they double in size:


There's some other things too but that's the main stuff. Phew, tired now..

No comments:

Post a Comment