Tuesday 16 April 2013

It's Finished! Except..

Well, tonight saw a huge amount of activity in the garden. Making good use of the weather and being home a bit early I decided to haul some things about and finish off the right-hand side of the garden. This mainly involved building a rockery.

Not being at all sure how to go about this, I simply piled up rocks in an attempt to look sort of natural and pleasing. I then pushed up to it with my final bag of slate and then planted a shrub in it. It's going to have more plants so it's not strictly finished, but here it is:



There it is, in all its glory. You can probably notice a few Rainbow Cobbles which I'll probably dispense with when it has plants. These work in some places but not in this. Here they are making a path:


That works reasonably. They are bright and shiny.

But to return to the main point; garden is finished:


as long as you don't look a little bit to the left...


Work work.

No comments:

Post a Comment