Wednesday 18 April 2012

It has been six days

since I last posted. Lots has probably happened but I do tend to find it hard to keep track of absolutely everything. Therefore I will only log the most absolutely crucial events:


I think it was Saturday that I made the above. Yes, must have been. Pretty much just third-thirds wholemeal flour, one third white. Bit of yeast, some oil, touch of salt and sugar, left for a bit and then rolled, cut and fried in polenta. Very tasty. Initially served with sage 'n' onion turkey burgers, randomly thrown together by my good self. Bit of fried onion, chopped sage, white pepper and turkey. Maybe with some other bits and pieces. They were later served as toasted breakfast snacks.

I got a tonne of Mass Effect 2 done as well and I unfortunately totally buggered up regarding Thane. He's so sad now, I must find some way to make up for my failure. I have a feeling that there's only a handful of side-things for me now before I enter ENDGAME. We'll see when I find time.

Especially as I have been busy with my pointless Linux obsession. I'll go into details at another point but I'm mainly getting cheap usb memory sticks and installing various Linuxes to them to see if I can do it/how they work. Some are nice, some don't work properly and all of them hate my wireless card due to it requiring proprietory drivers that can't be bundled with the Linux installers. GAH.

Sunday saw the cooking of roast gammon and the continuation of forensics studies.

There is other stuff but I may just wipe the slate clean. I should just write more often rather than trying to do a retrospective. My biographer will hate me otherwise.

Coming soon: Linux screenshots, photos of herbs, rats and maybe that picture of a vampire.

No comments:

Post a Comment