Thursday 10 March 2011

Happy new body, Smugleaf!

Wait, there was this:

And then some of this:

A bit of that:


And THEN:


My very first evolution. Awwww. Little bit sad to lose the old Smugleaf but I imagine he's happier in his shiny new body.

The game currently has a bunch of people giving speeches about how it's wrong to keep Pokemon enslaved and force them to do battles. I expect it's some sort of nefarious plot to steal Pokemon but still.. I can't help feeling they've got a point. I mean, I use them to ruthlessly butcher wild animals which might otherwise hurt me and use them in pointless, exhausting competitions with other people, even to the point at which they pass out from the exertion. If I decide that I don't like some of their tricks I forcibly erase the knowledge of it from their brain and make them do something else instead that fits in more readily with my own selfish needs.

Forget Pocket Monsters. I'm the real monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment